Monday, May 31, 2010

Awaiting God's Gift...

So....thanks to all your generosity through the baby showers and simply out of the kindness of your hearts, we are pretty much set and waiting for the little one God has made inside of me to arrive...! Here are some pics of our "mini nursery." Its actually kind of fun. The other night, Jud & I fell asleep with Olly at the end of our bed and our new little turtle light night light on. We felt like kids again and when the baby's sleeping in his/her bassinet....we will all be together sleeping soundly as a family. =) I can't wait!


Here's the changing table which is full of clothes and blankets already!


Baby Cameron already has more stuffed animals than I did and he/she is still in the womb!


This bassinet is just waiting to rock and carry God's little miracle. For now, Mr. Bear & Monkey are holding the fort down. =)



4 comments:

KelBel said...

i LOVE seeing everything set up! getting excited!!!

Kathy J said...

I love all the monkeys!

Valerie said...

Adorable!

Jud and Jess Cameron said...

I thought you would Kath! I wasn't even planning on that, but I couldn't resist the cute wall art and I definitely thought of you when I bought it. =)