Monday, July 5, 2010

Riley's Visitors!

These first 3 weeks of Riley's life, she has been blessed with love from all of the following...especially her amazing grandmothers that came to help me in the beginning. Thank you moms, I truly am grateful for your help in that time! I love you both.





Riley meeting my sis, Aunt Jenni, on Skype, all the way from Spain! I can't wait for them to meet in person very soon!


Bill (Jennie's husband) at PHS when I went to clean out my dance room with the help of Karin.


Jennie holding Riley for the first time...


Riley enjoying the sweet sound of Carolyn's voice...


Chattin' it up with Grandma Cathy on 4th of July weekend


Visiting with Auntie Kellie...loving quality time with her...




Being held by Gramps (my dad)...something special to watch!


Cousin Daniel visiting and meeting Riley for the first time...


The original Hill House girls rejoice together in little Riley!! Thanks for coming out girls!


Thank you for all your support and love!! Jud and I really appreciate it. We look forward to those of you that haven't met Riley yet to meet her in the upcoming weeks! Mama needs intervals of down time to make up her sleep. How exhausting but thrilling it is to have a newborn. Quite the amazing adventure!

6 comments:

Kathy J said...

She is one loved little girl!

Jud and Jess Cameron said...

That she is!

Jud and Jess Cameron said...

That she is!

Jud and Jess Cameron said...

That she is!

Valerie said...

You guys are doing great! Amazing parents you already are!!!

Unknown said...

I was a blessing to be there! :)